Spectrum Metro launched one more concept on in its Longest High Street Commercial known as Meena Bazar, a well-known bazaar concept from the time of Mughals to fulfil the needs.
Meena Bazaar is the name of a well-known shopping location now also available in Noida for the First time at Spectrum Metro. It’s a Futuristic commercial in central Noida having around 8 Lac population in its surrounding and just opposite to Metro station called Noida Sec-50.
Features & Specifications
- Interiors - Specially designed Entry & Exit gates along with unique theme-based Interiors in Common Area.
- Roof Height - Every Outlet has a double height ceiling (22 Feet) enabling better visibility of the products, enhancing convenience for the client.
- Security - 3-Tier Security with 24*7 CCTV surveillance equipped with Hooters and Special Security infrastructure for each outlet.
- Air Conditioned - Centralised Cooling System.
- Visibility - Each step aiming to serve consumers with memorable experience.
- Strategic Location - Spectrum@Metro has become an attraction among the masses as it lies in the heart of Central Noida with an uninterrupted connectivity with Delhi Metro.
- Huge Catchment Population - Single large-scale commercial infrastructure with a potential to cater to a population of 7-8 lakh in the vicinity.
- Multiple Entry and Exit Points- For hassle-free movement of people, multiple entry and exit points are provided with 20000 Wheels Parking facility.